SUMMER HOLIDAY VIBES

Before I Indulge into this I want to introduce myself as this is a fairly new thing to me yet something I've wanted to do for a long time! So, my name is Erin Kelly I am from Ireland and i'm 16 currently studying my A levels and let me tell you, they are not easy! I have a habit of leaving things till last minute because I think it will 'work', am I wrong 90% of the time? yepp. I have a huge passion for photography and my favorite pass time is to go walks so if that isn't a good combination then I don't know what is..
This is my first blog post so apologies if its not to your exceptions!

Portugal 2016!
It's currently March and as I am from Ireland, we do not have promising weather as you may have guessed. So I am sitting wishing it would be summer already (not that the weather changes much) but how can you not love summer?
but, let me tell you this is was some experience.. I am not the most confident flyer but I do love flying was the flight is smooth and I do not feel like i'm going to fall out the sky at thousands mph! an the flight there was actually alright. However the flight home was a different story, probably the most bumpy and nerve wrecking flight I had ever been on!! I honestly didn't think we would make it no word of a lie, the plane nearly wasn't able to land due to how bad it was and I am a nervous wreck whenever it comes to situations like this and as I am having a melt down my little cousin behind me is crying with laughter, how can one laugh!?!?!
But hey, we made it didn't we?
I feel like I have rambled on and on so I shall stop and here is some pictures!













































These are only a few of the hundreds of photos I have!
Portugal is my go to place and the first two times we stayed in Algarve then this the most recent time we wanted to have a change so we stayed in Albufeira and if we ever get stuck for places to go, there is always the go to! Travel adds to my happiness and I can safely say I will never get bored of being there. It's my first holiday destination so it's like a comfort place if that makes sense. We are actually in the middle of booking this summers holiday which is why this sprung to mind, not only for people to read but for my own benefit. I hope you are still reading and if so thank you so much, this is my first ever blog post and I am enjoying this so please leave your thoughts and comments below and be sure to check here soon again for more blog posts!
Thanks so much!! xo






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY 6 FAVOURITE EVERYDAY, AFFORDABLE MAKEUP PRODUCTS!

SPRING WALKS!

TOP FIVE COUNTRIES I WANT TO VISIT BEFORE I'M 30!