MY 6 FAVOURITE EVERYDAY, AFFORDABLE MAKEUP PRODUCTS!

Us girls! we all know how important our makeup is to us and, finding the best at a reasonable price can be easier said than done.. here is my 6 favourites that I own and use daily that are affordable and really good.


1. Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation















I love this foundation because it is fitted for my skin type which isn't the best if im honest,my skin is frequently oily so if you have oily skin, this is up your street, they last all day with no need for any touch up's and it is full coverage! It is also £7.99 in Boots which is where I purchase mine.

2. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer 














This is my all time favourite concealer ever! It is perfect and is very good coverage, again it is the best for my skin, it's better oil prone skin types. I use it for all around - blemishes, under my eyes, spots. It works for everything and they have a great range of shades, I use the lightest shade. Also only £4.19 in Boots.

3. Collection Eye Brow Kit 













This is my life line! I don't know where I would be without this amazing eyebrow product if im honest. Its so pigmented but in a good way and looks very natural. It's also currently only £2.99 in Boots! 

4. Tanya Burr Lip Gloss














I got this as a Christmas present and was kind of vary as to whether I would like it or not, turns out... I love it! love it so much I use it daily..
It is scented so nicely and is so smooth on your lips. Sadly this was only part of her Christmas collection so I am unable to link it, but I thought I still include it.

5. Collection Lengthening Mascara














Another Collection product? yes! I do love their stuff to be fair and especially this mascara, it does wonders for my upper and lower lashes, and is waterproof,.. lasts all day and guess what? £2.99 in Boots! 

6. Seventeen Instant Glow Highlight 
Now, I am not 100% sure this is even a highlight but it is the best I have ever used so highlight or not, im using it! it lasts all day and let me tell you, oh, it is pigmented!! I have this for so long now and as you can see, it looks hardly touched? that is because i never have to use loads to get that 'perfect' highlight. But again I can not seem to find this product online, but I needed to include it.  
























If you want to comment below your thoughts on this post and if you want to suggest anything, go ahead, all suggestions I will do! thanks x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SPRING WALKS!

TOP FIVE COUNTRIES I WANT TO VISIT BEFORE I'M 30!