TOP FIVE COUNTRIES I WANT TO VISIT BEFORE I'M 30!

We all have those cities or countries that we would just die for to visit.. well here is my top five list of places I need and will visit before I turn 30!

Image result for l.a view from hollywood

We're starting off with a sort of cliche one but the 1st place on my list is to visit L.A like are you normal if you do not want to visit L.A? It is just everything you need and I have wanted to visit L.A since god knows what age but as you sort of grow up and see what you really want in life and travelling is what I really, really want to do with my life and L.A is a must so that is why I have started with it.

Related image
Moving over to the Greek Islands!
Mykonos is just one of them places that you see and instantly fall in love with? It looks magical and almost dream like, But surprisingly, I can see myself there! It is a dream and wish I can see coming true. This dreamy Island is just perfect, One of the many things I love is how it isn't too hot but it does get those burning temperatures but there is a breeze which is heavenly when its really hot.
Image result for london

Now, London!! London is just across the water from me but yet it seems so hard to go there? It's so beautiful and such a breathtaking city don't you think? it has so much to offer and I even plan to live there in my future years, its so close to home for me and even though I will be travelling, London just seems like the place for me, different country but only an hour from my home which is my favourite part!

Image result for cape town south africa lion's head
Cape town, Africa...
Image result for sydneyOne of the most beautiful places I have ever seen and that's why it is on my top five places to go. Africa is such a known place for a lot of different reasons but it also has the most beautiful sights to see and so much to do, that is the reason it is in my top five and I will travel to see everything for real, not in pictures. With me own eyes and it will be a dream come true!

Last but definitely not least, Sydney, Australia! Whats the point in travelling the world and not travel to the other side of the world? There is no limit but in my mind I want to achieve this challenge before I turn 30, I am currently 17 and still have a lot ahead of me but this is just something that you get that special feeling with, Sydney might be at the other side of the world but that just makes me more determined!!


Go achieve that goal, go chase that dream because nothings impossible if you put your mind and heart to it! And this is my dream that will become a reality, that concludes my top five places, there is several more countries and cities I would die for to visit but this is my top five, let me know in the comments below your top five places you want to visit before a certain age!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY 6 FAVOURITE EVERYDAY, AFFORDABLE MAKEUP PRODUCTS!

SPRING WALKS!